This policy includes:
How PlantyEco collects and uses your personal data
Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a natural person. It usually includes name, enterprise name, postal and email addresses, phone number, login information, and photos, etc.
You directly provide us with such data when you use our websites, products, or services, or interact with us. We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, products, or services. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources, for example, purchasing statistics from other companies to support our services.
The personal information collected by us will be used for the following purposes:
1. Provide clients with products and related services of us;
2. Provide clients with relevant information about the products and services of us;
3. To improve the quality of our products and services;
In addition, if it is necessary to use users' personal information beyond the purpose or scope of use set forth in this policy, we will obtain the consent of users separately.
How PlantyEco shares your personal data
According to applicable data protection law, our processing of your personal information will be based on a lawful basis. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We share data internally among our corporate affiliates and business units during our daily operations. We share personal information with our vendors in connection with their performance of services for us, such as delivering products, in accordance with our instructions, and subject to appropriate contractual restrictions and security and confidentiality obligations.
How PlantyEco manages and protects your personal data
We will strictly abide by the relevant laws and regulations of United States, UK, European Eunion and Australia, take necessary and appropriate security technical measures to preserve, manage and transmit clients' personal information, ensure the accuracy and integrity of clients' personal information, and prevent such personal information from being tampered with, leaked or lost.
1. With respect to the personal information provided by users to the company, we keeps such data on Shopify server.
2. Our company is protected by SSL encryption when exchanging data between the user's browser and the goods or services provided by the company; At the same time, we also provide HTTPS secure browsing for the relevant websites of our company. We will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data;
3. We will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to personal information;
4. We hold security and privacy protection training courses, tests, and publicity activities to raise employees' personal data protection awareness;
5. We strictly select business partners and service providers and incorporate personal data protection requirements into commercial contracts, audits, and appraisal activities.
6. In case of any unfortunate personal information security incident, the company will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, inform users in a timely manner of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures taken or to be taken to deal with it, and the remedial measures for users. The company will timely inform users of the relevant information of the incident by mail, letter, phone, push notification, etc. At the same time, the company will also take the initiative to report the disposal of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory department.
Web Beacons and Pixel Tags
In addition to cookies, PlantyEco and some third parties may also use web beacons and pixel tags on websites. A web beacon is usually an electronic graphic image embedded into a website or email to identify your device cookies when you browse the website or email. Pixel tags allow PlantyEco to send emails in a way that is readable to you and find out whether an email is opened.
PlantyEco and some third parties use these technologies for various purposes, including analyzing service usage (together with cookies) and providing more satisfactory content and advertisements to you. For example, when you receive an email from PlantyEco, it may contain a click-through URL which links to a PlantyEco web page. If you click the link, PlantyEco will track your visit to help us learn about your preferences for products and services and improve our customer service. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list of PlantyEco at any time if you do not want to be tracked in this manner.
Other Local Storage
PlantyEco and some third parties may use other local storage technologies, for example, local shared objects (also called "Flash cookies") and HTML5 local storage, in certain products and services. Similar to cookies, these technologies store information on your device and can record some information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may use different media from cookies. Therefore, you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings. For details about how to disable or delete information contained in Flash cookies, click here.
Do Not Track
Many web browsers provide a Do Not Track function that can release Do Not Track requests to websites. Currently, major Internet standardization organizations have not established policies to specify how websites should handle these requests. If you enable Do Not Track in your browser, all PlantyEco websites will respect your selection.
How PlantyEco transfers client’s personal information
We will not transfer clients' personal information to any company, organization or individual, except:
1. Transfer with consent: upon obtaining the client's consent, the company will transfer the client's personal information to other parties.
How PlantyEco protects children's personal data
We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, PlantyEco does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from children.
Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a child has provided PlantyEco with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the child unsubscribes from any of the applicable PlantyEco’s services.
PlantyEco reserves the right to update this Statement at any time.
Should this policy be revised from time to time, PlantyEco will release the change notice via various channels, for example, posting the latest version on our official website: https://www.plantyeco.com If we make any material changes we may notify you by means of a notice on this website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Websites, Products or Services, our use of your information or this Policy, please contact us by submitting it to: